Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 26


    Suay things really come in '3s'..

    yesterday 7 hours after my hot-n-creamy soup incident.. my over $300 cash got stuck in the cash deposit machine..

    the stupid machine had to FLASH the service hotline number on the screen, which makes it dificult to catch the numbers la! what a stupid design.. the number is already bold and in RED color.. why the heck must you still make it flash and flash and flash!!!

    i've used the deposit machine for so bloody many times and i have to be so "LUCKY" to have problems with it..

    HOW DARE IT EATS UP MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

    well well.. so what's the 3rd thing that can be so suay for me???

    i tried calling the service hotline.. and one automated reply led me to another and another and another automated reply!!!

    STOP WASTING MY TIME AAND HANDPHONE BILL.. I WAN TO FU**ING SPEAK TO THE OPERATOR LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and when i finally thought i could hear a human response, music starts playing and the stupid automated reply said, "all our officers are currently unavailable, please hold on or try again later..."

    i tried 2 times.. which took abt 7minutes.. i gave up.

    then monkey called.

    HE GOT THROUGH!!!!!!

    what is wrong with me? my phone ar? huh? i also pressed the same number as him how come i can't get through huh hmmm huh????

    anyhow, the person got my contact number account number ic numebr place of deposit machine, then tel me monday the amount of money will be credited into my account..

    good. now i wait for the call..

    the '3s' are over.. so means my test tmr i can pass la hor? *sighs*