Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 25

    how unlucky can 1 get?

    i have slides to complete, report to finalize, test to study, notes to copy.. by tonight.

    and i had to burn my right thumb and index finger approximately 1 hour ago..

    not that i 'had' to.. i mean the chunky creamy soup from the western food stall had to 'coat' my fingers due to a little accident?!?! *pout*

    now i'm sitting in the-very-cold library numbing my fingers (and yes i'm typing slowly without my most-commonly-used index finger).. waiting for project meeting to start at 3pm..

    well, it can be attributed to carelessness, someone else's carelesness, or simply back luck..

    i heard bad luck comes in '3s'.. shiat! hopefully it has got nothing to do with my test this morning!

    i haven't got burnt or scalded since erm.. sec4? so i got scared abt what will happen to my fingers and i start to remember all the stuff i had to complete and i can't and i started crying.. due to pain also of course!

    so embarrassing la!!!! cry in front of project mates! they must have been thinking what a crybaby i am! urgh~!!!!

    'nuff said.. i hopr they heal faster.. i wanna do my ppt efficiently with a healthy thumb and index finger!!!