Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 5

    things that make me have the oh-u-r-so-sweet-i'm-gonna-marry-you feeling.. haha

    1. holding my hands tenderly.. this is so vague right, but u noe, u can actually feel it if the guy is jus holding ur hand for the sake of holding.. understand? haha

    2. learning how to and fold me a big bottle of something(hearts, stars, etc) and hiding it, make me find it.. it's also sweet if he just shove it to me after he finishes the project.. just to add to the thrill la so can hide..

    3. pick me up when i least expect it.. like appearing at my doorstep when i was abt to leave house.. or waiting for me outside my class.. or outside the condo where i teach tuition..

    4. cooking a meal for me when i'm all stressed out and lethargic.. doesn't matter what he cooks.. as long as i know he's sincere..

    5. taking care of me when i'm sick.. not just asking me to go drink water, pop my panadol and go sleep THROUGH THE PHONE..

    6. writing me little notes on post its, rough paper, tissue paper, whatever that he can write on la.. a bonus will be having a chocolate along with the note..

    7. letting me fall asleep in his arms.. yes, as simple as that.. but to some it's torturous.. cos the arms go numb wahahaha..

    8. giving me one of his t-shirt or jersey(bball i like best!).. i will faithfully wear it when i go sleep hahaha.. i particularly think this gesture is super duper sweet! hehz..

    9. bringing me food when i mentioned that i'm hungry but do not have time to grab buy or make some decent food.. i'm a sucker for food.. just feed me well and ya.. hehz..

    10. telling me he care for me, loves me, misses me.. especially when he has little time to spend with me.. haiz, i know, i'm such a stupid girl who likes to listen to such sweet nothings..

    11. making milo for me when i'm having bad cramps/stomachache.. haha.. i love hot milo when i can't have cold drinks or hot tea!!!

    12. bringing me to dinner at a place where i can see the stars, hear some jazz, feel the sea breeze, smell nice food and taste fantastic wine.. you know.. making me feel like i'm the princess, feel like i'm the most fortunate, all the other girls must be so jealous of me.. wahahaha hiakz

    13. giving me little pecks when i'm pouting cos i haven't seen him for a long time.. i feel very loved when i receive many little pecks on my cheeks! ahahah

    14. peeling prawns, deboning chicken and fish, de-shelling crab for me when i dun feel like getting my hands dirty.. this is really a plus point.. especially hen he doesn't like to even do it for himself.. wahahaha..

    15. letting me watch him play his favorite sport.. i love watching him playing basketball.. my eyes will follow his every action and expression.. and it feels good to know that others are looking at him too, but too bad! he's mine!

    16. helping me carry my bag when it's realy heavy.. some guys justdon't do it cos he thinks it's a very unmanly thing to do.. i try not to let him cary my bag cos i oso think it doesn't look nice la.. haha

    17. writing a song just for me.. and singing it for me while playing a guitar.. fwah! i think this one only in my dreams ar.. hahaha..

    18. sending me songs (that describe our story) once in a while.. it's a different way of expressing his love and i love it.. it's such a romantic thing to do wahahah..

    19. giving me a big hug and say "everything will be fine with me around" when i'm in distress.. man, the sense of security is crucial!! the assurance that he'll takecare of you no matter what..

    20. driving me around, to places where i want to go, like drive me to town to shop, thenlater come pick me up.. okieokie this is getting abit overboard.. can't do this unless he's filthy rich.. hahaha

    21. proposing to me in the most romantic wat possible.. like getting a jet to fly with exhaust spelling out marry me? erm.. rom in paris? eh.. a nationwide broadcast? haha i'm kidding la..

    as long as he makes me feel he can't live without me, i'm themost important woman in his life, he wanna spend the rest of his life taking care of me.. aaawwwwwww~ who dun wan to find such a man???

    these are what i can think of so far.. and perhaps the most salient.. or is it accessible from my memory? *giggles*