Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 10

    a few weeks back.. grace introduced me to this beverage.. kiwi-strawberry fruit juice.. i forgot whether it was supposed to be milk-shaked or not.. but yeah.. turns out it tastes great! ha, at least to me la.. can try can try!

    Oh! come.. let me introduce you to my ee-yore *number three* haha.. so soft and so huggable.. it has been with me through the nights when i'm at home.. hehz..

    Monkeys! so cute rite?? there are 4 monkeys la.. the last one's on zw's bag.. so nv take photo of it.. ahaha.. soon the family will increase in number!!!

    yesterday.. went to national library *finally* for some reserach.. my first time there since it opened!! haha i know i very suaku.. ha.. the library so huge la.. hmmm, nothing much la.. can't take photos, still have to spend 20cents put bags in locker.. argh..

    found some ads for my project though.. hahahaha..

    then after that went marina to eat.. i had this!

    pan-fried macaroni from cafe cartel! yum yum! the serving was huge! i couldn't finish it.. so zw had to help me finish.. haha.. he had pork chop, which i thought was quite normal la..

    after dinner.. i was in a shopping mood.. starting to get stressed out with sch.. and i'm gg to be jobless soon.. haiz.. so yalor.. bought these from zara.. couldn't wait till i get my voucher from my uni$ points..

    shite.. i look so tired.. my eyes like ghost! the brown top i tried was in M.. but i think it's too lose for me.. so i bought the S size..

    poor monkey had to wait for me outside the fitting room while i took my own sweet time trying out tops and taking photos.. hahaha

    haha.. now i take photos covering my ugly eyes..

    this top i wanted to buy too.. but monkey said i spent too much in a day le.. so haiz.. next time.. when i get my voucher lor..

    i also bought another nike dri-fit top.. hahah.. yeah yeah! one more nike to my collection!! i love nike! now now.. next i want a pair of nike running shoes! gotta go running le.. getting flabbier each day!

    hmmm, with all that ben and jerry's andersons dreyers down my digestive system.. i told monkey i want a U-Zap to tone up.. hahahahhhahahahhaha..

    zap zap tummy zap zap tummy zap zap tummy zap zap tummy zap zap tummy zap zap tummy

    zap zap butt zap zap butt zap zap butt zap zap butt zap zap butt zap zap butt

    zap zap thighs zap zap thighs zap zap thighs zap zap thighs zap zap thighs zap zap thighs

    hahaha..