Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 28

    barely 3 more days to the end of may.. and my sms usage's way beyond the limit of 700.. means my bill's enuff to make me bankrupt.. since i don't have much to start with..o_O

    singapore's mid year sale has started but i wont b able to benefit much from it cos i'm broke.. at least for now.. -_-"

    "Hong Chuanhui! Hong Chuanhui! Such a nice name i always remember..." adapted from a msg i received from my pr1 friend huifen thru friendster.. yes.. friendster's kokked up now and then.. but it still works wonders at times for me.. *winkz* the feeling of meeting old friends online then meet up and catch up on wat's gg on in one another's life is simply amazing.. reminds me of how my life was like then.. *hee*
    to be frank, my p1 to p4 memories were pretty vague.. until msgs come flowing in.. the names.. like yuyan yuhua rex raineer yaowei started popping out one by one.. hope to find them all.. not too ambitious rite.. haha.. then perhaps gather.. i guess it'll b great fun bar.. *hehe*

    freaking incident
    i was on bus 143 gg to je interchange around 830pm.. the bus stopped at a junction beside the tree before turning right to the interchange.. i was looking out of da window..
    I FREAKING SAW A MAN WALKING INTO THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i sms jasc immediately.. the whole thing happened so damn fast lor..
    the first tot was reflection from the bus window tt makes it like tt? proven wrong when i turn to see no roughly age 60 man on da bus..
    second tot was the man walked round the tree to the other side but parallex error so look like walking into it? proven wrong when there are fences at both sides of the tree and the tree's not tt big for me to not see the man walk over the other side..
    conclusion.. i don even know whether it's a man tt i saw.. *shudders*
    i hate to be reminded of this.. it's darn FREAKING to me.. i swear i won't look out to tt bloody tree ever.. i do not want to be near it even if possible.. don't ask me to show you which tree or which junction wateva.. *hair stands*

    gotta wake up super duper EARLY tmr.. cos need to reach Bedok at bloody 7am! *pulls hair*
    i know i'm whiny but i jus cant help it.. such a pig like me needs sleep.. lots of them.. guess i'll be like a walking zombie tmr.. perhaps seeing familiar faces coming for the carnival will be great! *hopeful*
    rite now.. i'll go zzzzzing...