Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 13

    went rag FIC on wed.. the most tiring one so far.. walking a long long distance the whole day.. even got chased by a big black ugly dog from one of the warehouses.. *phew* good thing the owner caught hold of it just in time before my wits were totally out of me..

    met puiee yongaling qian nel at chinablack later in the evening for a chill only to realise it was rather packed with members dur to its 3rd yr anniversary.. met some friends there.. we stayed for a short while before gg to mambo..

    took a cab down to zouk only to find the queue so darn long.. even phuture's queue was horrendously long.. heng i remembered joseph was there so gave him a ring.. then so he got all 5 of us in within 5 mins of our arrival.. thanks man! i know i can be such an ass but the angry cum bewildered cum bu4 shuang3 looks of the many ppl in the queue gave me a good feeling i haven't felt before.. *grinz*

    was a little too wild for me.. 1 whiskey 1 brandy 2 lambo some vodka some heineken and i'm almost gone.. conscious but cant walk in a straight line.. thank god the gals were there.. *big hugz* we had fun teasing one another, dancing and meeting ppl.. too bad phuture's so packed.. so we were stuck at mambo.. nvm.. had fun anyway..

    by the time i got home, was awake, drank lots of water and hot tea to cear my mind.. packed my stuff and clothes for FIC on thurs.. bathed.. slept! only to wake up in the morning today with a sore sore sore sore throat.. cant even speak properly when answer phonecalls.. darn.. in the end.. CANNOT MAKE IT for FIC.. so angry with myself can??? argh.. felt bad to CMI last min.. then some more not many ppl turn up this time.. if only FIC no need much of my voice.. *sigh*

    anyway i hope the remaining FICs i'll be well and okie for them.. no more drinks for me on wed nite if FIC on thurs morn! *promise!*

    watched blood brothers this week, it has an intersting twist.. not as fantastic as infernal affairs but good enough.. yeah..
    had sake sushi student buffet too.. yum yum!!!
    my first time in crystal jade for dinner and the food's great!! dessert was a disappointment tho.. the one with the mixed fruit and another with glutinous rice.. totally sucks..
    van helsing's not bad too.. some parts were funny.. some gave me a few frights.. i rate it 3.5 stars...