Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 3

    the very first official rag FIC proved my physical weakness... esp my back...

    was supposed to reach yio chu kang mrt station at 830am.. darn early can!?!?! it's been many donkey years since i dragged myself out of bed as early as 645am.. hur~ slept on the train and woke up 2 stops after my destination.. woohoo, how nice.. but then i still reached before 830am at yio chu kang.. *grinz*

    there were 16 of us.. isabel val kailee apple diana alice seok me larry yantyng francis jean kevin jacq steve ronnie.. we split up into 4 groups to cover different blocks of the amk industrial parks.. break for lunch at about 1230, continued with FIC at 130 til abt 330.. it was tiring, not easy also, esp when some ppl are so unfriendly.. some even 'diao' us! or look at us like we're aliens.. *bish bash*

    however, we do meet ppl who are rather spontaneous.. some even interesting.. *heehee* one of the companies we approached, the HR personnel actually introduced us to her collegues so that we can speak to them regarding our FIC.. still remember her name's veron.. *thumbs up* hope i'll meet as many ppl as nice as her in my remanining 11 FICs!!! *prays hard hard* there's another company we went to, the employees were 'talkative'.. tho they din give much, the short interaction with them certainly added at least a teeny weeny bit of spice to my day.. *muahahaha* then there's this auntie who's talks a whole lot but gave quite alot too.. *hiakz*.. her son happens to be in nus too! perhaps that explains her generosity.. *nods head*

    i havent found my bed so comfortable for some time.. havent tot sitting down on a chair drinking water is such a blessing.. til today.. having slacked the whole sem without exercising... today's walk definitely gave my body a 'teaching'.. shall get my arse out to do a little bit of exercise soon.. i did mention i hate exercising yeah? *sulks* oh well.. we shall see.. my next FIc's on friday... wish me luck..

    did a little schedule planning for may and june, slotting in all the possible FICs i haf to complete together with FOC com stuff to help in.. guess wat? i can work! only at night.. how 'great' can this be.. i have an average of 3 day rest per week including weekends! *sheesh* rite... i need a contingency plan.. or contingency planS...*pulls hair*

    i'll love to give more details regarding FIC cos it's rather enjoyable but i'm damn shack.. meeting zhou gong after watching american's next top model! *skips around*