Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 22

    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... i am fuming..
    my black BUM top, yellow doggy tshirt and saints tshirt tt i've worn only once got spoilt during wash..
    this is for dunno how many fuck times my clothes are spoilt..
    so u noe y i owas wear the same few tops..
    i meant to wash them myself.. but cant find them, so i panicked..
    found them in one of the pails my mum washes the clothes..
    i was too late to save them from discoloring..
    FUCK.. i am not calling home and not coming home..
    call me childish and irresponsible..
    i don't give fucking care
    those who know what it's always like should understand..
    sth wrong with the fucking pails and detergent? i think it's more like the fucking problem with my mum..
    asked her what happened and she just fucking shrugs..
    not even a fucking sorry said..
    so she's fucking glad to see my clothes getting spoilt then i have to buy again lar? then she'll say i anyhow spend money and refuse to give me allowance?
    or i have to spent my own savings or salary then she will complain i owas buy my own stuff and never care about family?
    i fucking don't give a shite anymore about this family..
    if not for my sister you fucking think i'll be here smiling huh, mum?
    what the fuck.. sorrie abt my usage of the word..
    i wish i can be gone for good..