Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 29

    it was a funfilled day at changi naval base open house.. at the same time tiring helping out at the games booth for the whole day..

    for the first time in weeks.. perhaps even months.. i woke up at 5am on saturday morning.. prepared my stuff to bring and eventually dragged my heavy legs outta house at 6am.. i managed to catch the first bus at 6.03am!! *weeeeeeee* unfortunately the bus crawled.. now i wonder if i'd have reached the interchange faster by foot.. haiz.. anyway i was glad to hav boarded the train and slept all the way to bedok station.. was stoning on the way walking to bedok mac.. i din even hear yingyin calling me from behind.. hur~ *gongz gongz*

    so.. happily chit chatted w the gang on our way to the naval base after which we were divided into various groups.. so me wendy coreen were i/cs for the outdoor games gladiator and sumo wrestling.. my my.. before 12pm there aren't many visitors since the open house was open to public only after 12.. we were basically wearing the event's company's super duper oversized tshirts, roasting ourselves under the scorching sun.. before long.. the exposed parts of our body were red.. hated myself for not bringing along a cap.. at least to protect my face.. argh.. *bang my head on wall*

    while we were rotting and meanwhile getting to know one another better.. yihui called! she has graduated w diploma in busines administration.. got herself a job at KEA as a marketing assistant.. she don wan me to tell my parents first.. wait til she start work and settled down in the environment then let others know.. hee.. well, happie for her!!! *smilez* jus when i hung up w her, there's this army truck driving past our station.. i was standing near the entrance facing the truck.. then this guy popped his head outta window and said hi.. harhar.. i tot it was a rather idiotic action.. but oh well, i returned the greeting, since there's nothing better to do anyway.. hur~

    later on in the day i was asked to help the rodeo bull station.. i learnt how to control the bull manually leh!! *woohoo* got to know 2 friends who are i/cs for the station as well.. andy and guowei.. they taught me how to control the spinning speed and buck speed of the bull.. it's interesting and i must say suitable for sadistic ppl like me.. guowei said just make them fall.. *evil laughter* and so i did, happily! along the way met some interesting children, students, teens, parents and etc who chatted with me.. at least made my day not so boring wor.. it was fun suaning crapping and yakking away w my new friends and some of the perm staff of the events company who came over to help, slack wateva.. *shrugs*

    i din eat much for lunch so by the time we can go home, i'm starving.. plus my back is aching due to the long hours of standing, carrying children blablabla.. i was roasted, tired, stinking like shit, in pain cos of blisters on my feet.. we intended to take the shuttle svs to expo then take train back home.. but the queue is like dunno how many miles long we couldn't even see the starting point.. plus many ppl are cutting queue.. some of the guys tried calling for cab but there are actually no cab available!!!! *shocked* can you believe it.. NO cab available.. haiz.. tt place is so darn ulu no cabs want to come in.. eventually jac's mum fetched us to tanah merah ferry terminal.. me adel coreen took cab to raffles place (coreen's having dinner there) then me adel took train home.. is the day eventful or wat.. *heehee*

    totally worn out from the day's activities.. i concussed soon after i reached home.. only to be constantly awaken by the calls from i cant remember who.. i don shut off my hp cos i think it's safer jus in case there's any emergency calls.. so i kept answering them but i guessed i must haf sounded super pissed off with my gosh!-i'm-sleepin-can-u-dun-bother-me-if-not-i'll-kill-u 'hello', so no one managed to make me listen or even remember who they are.. *hur hur*

    a little pinch of regret.. i din get on to the ships and took a ride, take a look at the interior.. well.. there'll b a next time eh?