Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 23

    finally had my lambo after soooooooo long.. nope, i'm not alcoholic.. jus missed my flaming lambo.. missed it so long even bartender michael dun recognize me.. (or is it cos i cut my hair le?) anyhow i was abit disappointed cos duno why yest so on form.. tequilla pops n shot, long island, screw driver, lambo, slippery nipple, apple sugar and i was barely there.. hmmm.. nevertheless, quite interesting cos get to try some drinks tt are new to me.. din meet many ppl.. only sim n vignesh.. as much as i dun wish too haiz..

    really got to eat grass le.. burnt a hole in his pocket.. oops.. dun feel good.. dun feel good tt he dun feel good too.. haiz.. it's not complicated.. very simple logic..
    he happy = me happy
    okie enough of my nonsense.. i'm tired..