Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 13

    gosh i'm TWENTY.. no longer a teenager..
    i feel old.. haha..

    anyhow.. am glad to receive birthday wishes from many.. my junior actually wrote a card for me.. *touched*

    i think this year's kind of special.. cos u see i got pre, present and post bday gifts from you.. haha.. the jacket, the cake and dinner and the card.. the surprise was really sweet i thought.. u noe i dun mean it when i said it was silly .. can't believe i din get the hint from kelvin.. but then again it'll be no fun if i got it.. *smilez* (argh, i cant use the same trick on u liaoz)
    well, i'm really happy.. to spend this day with you.. even if there's no present no cake no dinner no card.. i'll be as glad to be with you.. my, can't stand myself so *eeeeeeeeeeeyer* haha.. but i mean every word.. *soooompaa*

    it's amazing how time flies when we go out..

    when can i have enough of your company?

    perhaps never..