Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 19

    what a weekend..

    fri
    belated bday dinner at amk ave 3.. the crab beehoon's yummilicious!!!!!!!!! i actually ate crab without getting my hands oily and dirty and stuff.. *haha* courtesy of my so-long-nv-contact friend.. such a nice gesture to get the crab meat out of the shells, put on the plate for me.. *thanks* even opened my can of green tea, carried my textbook for me.. though made me feel abit like a child.. i like it anyway *hur*

    sat
    bbq at wanhui's condo was good.. 15 of us (benjamin sheldon junming jeffrey yulun daoxing kaili valerie faith siva shuhui inez jinglin wanhui me).. the last time we had a gathering of more than 10 ppl was like 2 years ago.. so this one's considered successful.. it was really nice catching up with them.. gossiping, teasing one another, recollecting our jc memories.. we even set our next 'major' gathering this december.. steamboat @ yulun's.. hehz.. hopefully it won't be postponed till further notice wor..
    stayover at jing's.. watched 13 gg on 30 and butterfly effect on dvd.. my my.. she's got one helluva dvd collection! too bad i dun have dvd player.. *keke* butterfly effect's a good movie.. makes me think.. i like movies that makes me think..

    today
    having slept for barely 2 hrs this morning after movie marathon.. it's time for me to recuperate from my beauty sleep!!!!!!! *yipeeee*
    currently down with eye infection since last thursday.. eyes infection in fact.. some bacteria named GPC in short that makes the underside of my eyelids rough.. so when i blink.. the rough surface irritates my cornea.. and tadah! eye infection.. severe consequence : blindness caused when cornea wears off due to friction with rough surface.. no more contact lens for at least 1-2 months.. use prescribed eyedrop regularly 3 times a day.. until bacteria's fully gotten rid of..
    ugly me in specs just like during rag days.. *argh*
    i know i know i should've took better care of my eyes and contact lens.. i know all these.. the last thing i need is a lecture that i should've do this and that to my contact lens and eyes..