Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 5

    a simple dress.. a simple journey to pan pac.. a simple dinner.. a simple routine of photo-taking.. and a HUGE ktv room to accomodate 11 crazy ppl til 4am in the morning..

    bizad ball was alright.. food's not fantastic.. neither does it suck.. never really pay attention to the paegent tt's gg on (i know it's kinda rude).. the thought of gg home after the dinner was abit of a turn off.. glad that bel and gang decided to jio ppl to paradiz kbox.. it was fun for me.. haha.. cos i haven't been singing for donkey years!!!!! heck care the tons of research work and the project discussion next morning.. i enjoyed myself alot.. *woohoo* though it means less sleep and most importantly a 'hole in my pocket'.. i'm so gg to ktv soon soon.. *heh*

    meanwhile the craving for lamboghini is getting stronger.. 2 weeks countdown to my mambo!! *grinz*