Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 12

    i wonder when will i have the time to upload the zoo pictures and post them(so pls check back for 9july post on zoo).. haiz.. so busy at work with all the calls coming in.. not to mention the niao customers asking everything and anything and demanding this and that.. makes me all the more wan to end this intern faster faster faster..

    haven been out to lunch during work for abt a month.. survived on my apples and bread and cookies once in a while.. no, not a healthy diet.. how can BIG chocolate buns and bread be healthy?? haha.. how can chocolate chips cookies be healthy? if i on diet sure wat vege and vege and fruits only.. hahaha.. i jus wan to save money.. and there isn't any fantastic food around here that can make me spend on.. (erm, except ikea la but i have enuff of tt le)..

    i wanna end intern early.. so i can go for rag.. i so wanna go for rag.. argh.. please let me go for rag.. i hope my boss will let us end early.. argh.. i really really wan to go for rag.. i have so much memories there..

    i noe i said this so many times.. but rag is so special for me.. foc oso so special.. if no foc, no monkey and dabee.. if no rag.. no monkey and dabee le.. haha so i wanna go rag! plus the kind of bond and satisfaction with all the bizaders.. i miss rag so much!!!!

    anyhow.. i'm so glad liling wanna do volunteer work leh! haha. shall go ask around wat we can do.. hmmm.. anymore? the more the merrier leh!!

    monkey told me the 4yr old boi with brain cancer stays in his block.. oh my goodness.. such coincidence heh.. but oh well.. nothing much la, so wat if stay same block.. hmmm..

    such an incoherent post.. random ramblings all over the place..

    oh ya.. gg for dinner and movie with monkey and my sis later!! haven brought my sis out for so long le.. so tot since she wan to watch fantastic four.. plus she wasnt able to make it to zoo with us last saturday.. so bring her to town (i think she only been there once ba).. haha i'm a happy ger!! i'll treat dinner and monkey treat movie!! such a nice sis i am!! muahahaha...