Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 3

    a whole of sunday spent on my own.. can't see my monkey.. tt's a bit unbearable for me suddenly.. i have no idea why..

    went down to jp for a little shopping.. bought a hp pouch and ingredients for brownies before heading down to sch for rag meeting with tis yr's com.. i got my sis to bring the stuff home for me heh..

    nothing much abt the meeting i want to talk about.. i miss rag (not flag).. haha.. i jus miss the times the whole bunch of us jus sit on the steps to eat our breakfast lunch dinner and supper.. the times we feel like machines measuring paper drawing lines and cutting papers.. the times we get all 'starchy'.. the times we get cut by wires, get blueblacks knocking into tables (okieokie it's just me haha).. the times we feel so sleepy we feel like dropping dead.. the lorry rides to bathe at src or ke7.. the late night or during the day gossips.. the booking in on sunday, booking out on saturday morning.. movie on saturday evenings then booking in on sunday again.. the little excitements i get here and there.. the satisfaction seeing everything done.. the day itself where many got burnt (by the sun as well as the whole experience)..

    it's amazing how we never get sick and tired of one another during that 4-4.5 weeks.. we literally see one another everyday of the month! haha.. i miss my rag company.. i wanan go down.. i feel like quitting my job and go do rag.. but i can't.. haiz..

    i've side-tracked quite a bit.. after meeting.. went to ah ma house eat dinner.. my fav fish porridge!! then went home to bake brownie.. chop chop curry pok bathe while the brownie is baking.. then made a little note-in-the-bottle thingy.. changed and off i go to hougang to pass monkey the hp pouch, brownie and note! wanan surprise him cos see him so sad over the lost hp.. hmmm..

    my surprise failed.

    failed failed failed failed failed.

    i even sent this sms to jasc
    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. i'm stuck.

    hey it rhymes! haha anyhow.. i was on my way to hougang (he told me he'll be home latest 10plus) apparently not.. he was still at serangoon playing mahjong.. so i asked for the addy.. and took cab there to pass him the stuff, thinking okie, then i'll go home.

    but i'm not. he pulled me into the house giving the reason the fren's mother will think very weird i go then so fast leave.. and he say wil giv me cab fare home after midnight.. i was thinking wat the freaking hell i'm blardy tired after the whole day i wanna slp u wan me to watch u paly in SERANGOON?!?!?! and you think u very rich is it huh hmmm huh? but i was in and that's how jasc get that crazy sms of mine wahahah..

    i became angry he din tell me he playing mahjong again.. and i was tired and the game still dun wan to end.. so i started crying while talking to jasc.. she can't sing cos talking to me haha i so bad but what the heck.. (it rhymes again!) sorry ger.. and thankz.. so in the end the game ends and took a ride to hougang..

    and then he came home with me.. literally sent me home.

    awww so sweet but silly.

    and to think i was fuming (i was really tired okie) and screaming at him for not letting me go home.

    he said i went all the way to serangoon so he can't let me go home alone.. haha.

    but tt means my oredi poor monkey becomes poorer le.. =(

    (sidenote: i was so freaking out when he insisted i go outside his place wait for him get his stuff.. i sat back facing his door on the steps.. my body tensed up when i hear his mum's voice.. can't let her see me la!! so lok cok and with puffed eyes.. for a moment i tot she's coming out to see i was prepared to fly run walk away wahahaha)