Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 7

    I.H.A.T.E.T.O.F.E.E.L.S.I.C.K.F.A.L.L.S.I.C.K.B.E.S.I.C.K.A.N.D.N.O.T.G.O.I.N.G
    .T.O.Q.I.A.N.P.A.R.T.Y.A.T.C.O.C.O.L.A.T.T.E.N.O.W.I.F.E.E.L.L.I.K.E.S.H.I.T.

    enough said.. i'm so sianded duhded siaoded tired sicded

    i think u all understooded..

    i hate period.

    i dun wan to be a female. (okie i'm kidding)

    other than having to carry sanitary pads around and use them during the period.. and maybe also having to be the one giving birth.. alot of other things i'm okie with being a female la.. haha..

    speaking of pads.. it reminds me of an incident when i was 14 years old..

    i was attending a symphonic band concert at victoria concert hall.. with yh and her classmates.. then one of the guys asked for tissue at some point in time.. and yeah, u might have guessed, one of the girls (i forgot who), rummaged through her bag in the dark and accidentally passed the guy a sanitary pad. the guy was so paiseh and stunned.. the girl oso la.. in the end everyone made a good laugh out of it.. yh later told me they are pretty open abt it.. they would jus ask out loud in class who has got a pad when one of them needed it and forgot to bring.. i tot this only happens in a girls' school.. i was wrong.. heh heh..

    i used to hate periods more during sec sch days.. cos my uniform is white.. and i had some very embarrassing moments staining my skirt blood red on public bus.. (it's not so bad in sch cos they are all girls and most likely had been through the same thing).. then i get strangers coming up to me and tell me.. i always felt like digging a hole and bury myself.. haha..

    but then again.. having period is a very good reason to excuse myself from classes, pe lessons.. haha.. i remember my jc classmates(guys la) used to complain we girls were jus using this stupid excuse to absent ourselves.. too bad la.. they happy can go wear skirt and ask for leave oso lo.. hahaha

    okie i dun feel like writing le.. my boss bad mood this whole week so far.. how to ask for leave like tt? bloody hell.. damn it.. my stupid boss got menopause.. argh..