Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 7

    oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness!!!!

    my cousin is pregnant again.. yes.. the one who is 2 days older than me and the husband is monkey's sec sch mate.. tt one.. the one who's son brandon is barely few months old..

    she damn fertile la!! or should i say they damn active la! wahahahaha...

    happy for her.. but this is definitely a BIG news.. came as a surprise shock to me.. i think if i tell my mama tonight she'll be so shocked oso..

    damn! tt means if i ever get married and have a baby.. her children will be like attending pr sch at least le la!! aiyowey ar!

    wo de ma ya! i haven't gotten over tis shock.. *traumatised*

    (anyhow.. olympics in london in 2012!! i wan to go london then! haha.. 7 years later.. should be can make it.. can sve enuff money to go le! hee.. if can i wan to go with monkey!! woohoo!!)