Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 18

    super duper monday blues.. with a sore sore left eye (i realised it's always the left eye..) does it mean anything?? jialat..

    really no motivation to come to work today but had no choice la.. still dragged my ass to office.. esp after m knows i wasn't on mc last fri.. haha.. shite.. should have jus taken urgent leave.. urgh.. so paiseh.. now i jus pray my boss dun ask me to show mc.. *cross fingers*

    the weekend trip was alright.. i dun like to rate things la.. my first time with monkey overseas.. even tho only 1 causeway away.. still overseas haha.. and his frens are good company.. plus the food is great! (i've gained weight).. a good rest for the weekend.. i wished i could rest for a few more days..

    Friday 15 july

    woke up bloody early in the morning..

    Saturday 16 july

    Sunday 17 july

    to be updated..